The programmers added ramp-code and an exponential function to the drive. They continued making buttons on the controller do certain things on the robot.
We began to rebuild the shooter in CAD, simplifying the design. We also discussed whether to angle the shooter to achieve a layup shot, but decided against it, due to the added complexity and unreliability that would entail. Some changes were made to the drive base as well, such as making it taller, lower profile, and adding more mounting holes.
We also began to build the gearboxes for the drive base V1.
We rebuilt the west-coast drive today. We built this base within the first week and it is currently used as a testbed for programmers.
We also discussed various methods of lifting at the end of the match.