Today was bag day!
We had several things to finish, and we got most of it done.
- The electronics system is done
- Talons that were not working were switched out
- Solenoids were wired for the shifting gearboxes, the hood and the gear intake flap
- The pneumatics were routed
- Pneumatic tubing cut for shifting and gear flap
- The shooter hood pneumatic was not put on.
- The only thing left to route is the hanger pistons and the shooter hood
- We got kicked out of our lab before we were able to finish that.
- Hopper is done
- Shaft connects the two sides so that they stay in dimensions and are more rigid
- The bottom also includes the shooter ramp is attached
- The sides are black translucent and we will add a LED indicator of fullness when we get to our first regional
- The intake hood is fixed.
- We had to bend it out to have it let go of the balls less agressively
- Now it gets the balls into the hopper not over the shooter
- The lexan plate we added at the bottom yesterday helped with the dead spot on the bottom of the intake
- We have now bagged BumbleBee!